3 Tips To Sleep Better During Pregnancy
Hey pregnant ladies — now you have one more reason to try and get a good night’s sleep. Here are proven tips to sleep better during pregnancy! Poor sleep can disrupt your baby’s immune system as well as lead to a lower birth rate and other complications. It can be almost as hard to get a good night’s sleep when you’re pregnant as it is when you’re a new parent.
So future mamas now is the time to get plenty of sleep! Okay? Okay.
1️⃣. Work with your doctor. This should probably be your first step, before trying any home remedies. There may be significant health issues or symptoms that are causing your sleeplessness (besides pregnancy, which is not a medical condition, I know). And your doctor will know about any complications you should be aware of.
2️⃣Set the stage. Before you go to bed, dim the lights and try to limit your screen time. Reading a book or magazine before bed will better help your mind to relax. Make sure your bedroom is cool. Don’t bring anything work-related into your bedroom if you can help it, and definitely not into bed with you.
3️⃣. Get some exercise. There are many reasons to exercise during pregnancy — one of them is that it will help you sleep better. Exercise in moderation and check with your doctor about any modifications you should make. Even walking and yoga will help.
To learn more about steps to take and what not to do to have a blissful nights sleep, get a copy of our best-selling Pregnancy Sleep Plan HERE
You will able to
- Reduce the risk of birth complications
- Achieve a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Be more energized and be in a better mood
- Improved focus and stay attentive
- Say goodbye to the vicious cycle of sleepless nights. Sleep well, maintain a positive outlook, and restore the healthy pregnancy you deserve— for good!
You will no longer have to
- Experience a depressed mood and anxiety problems
- Resort to unnatural sleep patterns
- Deal with pregnancy aches and pains preventing you from having a restful sleep
- Stare at the clock, toss and turn for hours when sleep eludes you
- Resort to pills that may adversely affect the healthy development of your baby.
Get your PREGNANCY SLEEP PLAN here!
Join us at the PB Moms Exclusive Circle, where healthcare experts prepare you for life after childbirth and motherhood. Go to: pregnancybeyond.com/exclusive-circle.